Friday, May 22, 2009

Talia's Style - NEW NEW NEW











Some weeks are so full it makes my head spin.
Monica Outlander's new sim opened with a bang. Erm......and a crash, and - no surprise - lag. But despite all that the party was fantastic and so were the designs. Another SL creative, Monica designs skin, hair, and full outfits for those who want to immerse themselves in some RP. But if you're less RP inclined and love the casual, the flirty or the downright sexy, she has all that too. I'll bring more pics to you at a later date. :)
The pic introducing this page is Monica's EXMACHINA.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Isle%20of%20Fantasies/210/220/23

Micah Kanto (Modern Gypsy) has re-released his Noir range, and I couldn't resist this one (Grace Couture). The sculpted collar perfectly compliments the scalloped hemline and is finished off with an attractive silver buckled belt. [Pic 2]
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Scout/128/230/252

Oh but why stop there?

This week saw Velvetori Twine's introduction to the modelling world of SL with her first ever show at Bogart's. Keep your eye on this designer, she's going places and fast. Her designs vary from floaty and feminine, to raunchy. Textures are rich with colour and intricate detail, and there's a definite flavour of India. Some of the designs seen here are yet to be released, but that's a breath away :).
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bonetto%20Land/200/138/24 and
http://slurl.com/secondlife/FREEPORT/2/2/2

Pic 3 is Vel's Brite Belissa set in a gorgeous mix of hot colours on a texture that moves and feels like the finest spun silk.
Pics 4 & 5 Queen Watanabe of Bogarts is wearing the gold logic set that had us all speechless. I have on Shabby Chocolate..... yummmm.

Pic 6 is Vel and I fooling around and taking pics of more of her delish designs.
I'm wearing Goddess in white, and Vel is wearing Logie Red set.
Pic 7 Vel has on Native Leathers, and I'm wearing Fringe Dress Combo and
Pic 8 is a taste of her swimwear range thus far ... Zebra one piece or bikini, and Michy one piece

Plenty to keep you busy and shopping happily for a while. Cya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have double majors in English Literature and Theatre Studies, did my Fine Arts and MM studies, but I'm stuck with teaching myself Photoshop CS2 lol. Can't complain though, it's lots of fun. I'm a very private person until you get to know me, and even then, it takes time. Comes from being painfully shy as a child. I overcame that by being involved in theatre, but it's a 'learned' behaviour to be outgoing and not one that comes naturally. Being an INFP means that being outgoing for any length of time leaves me tired :) so I hide out somewhere quiet to recharge my batteries. If you're a friend, you won't be aware of it unless you've known me a very long time. The shyness and quietness shows up when I'm in a gathering where I don't know anyone.