Monday, May 18, 2009

TALIA'sSTYLE_Tekeli-li

I have these moments when I want something particular and no idea where to get it. Almost always it's accessories. The kind that will turn a pleasant outfit into something fresh, or a stunning outfit into an exceptional one. Finding Tekeli-li was sheer delight. His colour changing, glow on/off, out of the ordinary, and beautifully crafted jewellery caught and held my attention from the moment I saw the displays.
However, his talents don't stop with jewellery. There are full avatars complete with costume and matching jewellery; highly ornamented and decorated hair (some are scripted to move O.O [pic2]); and weapons for those into RP.

Pic1 is Tekeli's newest release - Circe. She's an interesting mythological character who could attract beasts and call the moon. [http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hollow%20Earth/68/195/42]

Pic2 Is the Dacon hairstyle that 'moves', a bit like snakes, except this has tentacles and rightly belongs with the avatar Tekeli created. But hey! You already know how I love to mix and match, so I blended this one with Tyr Rozenblum's outfit [Prize] - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Abandoned%20Isle/213/191/24. The skin, if you haven't guessed is Lion Jonesford skin from the SU Forbidden range.[http://slurl.com/secondlife/Smaug/220/181/39]

NP NP NP : Watch out for the new releases and a whole new look to LION SKIN'S STORE.


Pic3 is just what I was looking for - an ethnic flavour with a distinctly African touch. It's not just the gems on the jewellery that change, but also the metals, and the choices are many. I put this one together with a Pulse skin, and hair from shiloh Jun [http://slurl.com/secondlife/MARQI%20GLOBAL%20HQ/89/217/24] - fantastic ethnic hair, jewellry and skins. Pulse skin - Climax, in the darkest tones.


Pic 4-Plasma is very striking with glow on, and the colours really come alive.

Pic 5 is a personal favourite, Nautilus. The detail on all of Teke's jewellery stands up to close closeups. Tekeli knows how to design to capture the avid lens of SL photographers.

Lastly, I couldn't leave out an avatar, a speciality of Tekeli's. This is one of his Deep Ones, and angelfish in reddish tones with spectacular fins and an AO to complete the look, allowing you to move through water gracefully and easily.

So go take a look and don't forget you can also find me at BOSL :)
http://www.thebosl.com/























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have double majors in English Literature and Theatre Studies, did my Fine Arts and MM studies, but I'm stuck with teaching myself Photoshop CS2 lol. Can't complain though, it's lots of fun. I'm a very private person until you get to know me, and even then, it takes time. Comes from being painfully shy as a child. I overcame that by being involved in theatre, but it's a 'learned' behaviour to be outgoing and not one that comes naturally. Being an INFP means that being outgoing for any length of time leaves me tired :) so I hide out somewhere quiet to recharge my batteries. If you're a friend, you won't be aware of it unless you've known me a very long time. The shyness and quietness shows up when I'm in a gathering where I don't know anyone.